Honest – Professional – Committed
24/7 Emergency Response (913) 890-3473
Office (913) 971-0500 | Fax (913) 971-0240
Mold Remediation Experts – Emergency Response Team
Mold is an often-hidden problem for your home or business caused by excess water or moisture over a period of time. Having a mold problem can be more than just unsightly- mold spores and can cause many different health concerns ranging from minor to severe. Removal of mold can be a serious endeavor, and the most effective way to protect your home or commercial property from the threat of mold is to have it remediated immediately by a professional.
HL Restoration offers the following mold remediation services:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Communication. We provide written updates daily to our clients on all mold mitigation projects to keep them apprised of work completed as well as upcoming tasks.
- Third party mold inspection & mold testing
- Mold and mildew removal
- Cleaning and sanitization
- Mold odor removal
- Air cleaning and filtration
HL Restoration’s commercial mold removal and remediation services use a systematic and methodical approach to identify the source of mold growth and eliminate it from your environment.
Restore Your Business to a Healthy, Mold-Free State
Our mold removal and mold mitigation company applies different approaches to each situation, depending on the severity and type of mold growth.
Our technicians possess the training, experience, and equipment to safely remove and treat mold in your commercial building through a comprehensive process:
- Performing a mold inspection and assessing the damage
- Locating the mold problem and the sources that feed the mold
- Isolating the mold using techniques like negative air pressure and physical barriers to prevent it from spreading
- Capturing, filtering, and scrubbing mold spores
- Removing the mold with antifungal and antimicrobial treatments
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing your belongings
- Reconstructing and repairing damaged areas to restore your business’s establishment
Mold: The Basics You Need to Know
Black mold can appear in any room of your establishment. Contrary to popular belief, mold is not only limited to inside kitchens, bathrooms, and basements. Mold may appear because of water damage to your property, but that isn’t always necessarily the case.
Still, these parts of the building are the first ones you should check for any sign of mold.
If you’ve already spotted black mold in your establishment, mold testing is essential. Prevention is better, though. Pay attention to the following signs:
- Colored or dark spots on the walls
- Unpleasant smells
- Flooded sinks or toilets
- Peeling wallpaper
Any of the above signs demonstrate that you likely need mold mitigation services. The best way to prevent the problem from getting bigger or more dangerous is by eliminating the source of damage to your commercial property pre-emptively.
Your Trusted Mold Remediation Company in Kansas City
When it comes to commercial mold remediation and removal, HL Restoration is the name you can trust.
- 24/7 Emergency Service. Emergencies can happen at any time, which is why we provide a 24/7 mold removal service. Trust us to be at your establishment quickly to look at the problem.
- Focus on Quality. We don’t just ‘scrape off’ the mold and are done with it. We use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to remove stubborn mold, making sure it never returns, and sanitize the affected area.
- Certified Technicians. HL Restoration is composed of certified teams who are knowledgeable in removing even the most stubborn of molds.
Get In Touch with Us
If you’d like to know more about our mold remediation services, get in touch with us today!
- If you urgently need our services, call (913) 890-3473 for our emergency line!
- Get in touch with us today by calling (913) 971-0500 to learn more about our services or to discuss your project further.
24 Hour Emergency Response (913) 890-3473
Commercial Mold Remediation Services in Kansas City.