Fire & Smoke Restoration
24/7 Emergency Response (913) 890-3473
Office (913) 971-0500 | Fax (913) 971-0240
Fire and Smoke Restoration Experts – Emergency Response Team
When the fire is out, timing is critical. With knowledge and expertise, HL Restoration has a team of licensed technicians who are fully trained and certified in fire and smoke damage restoration. Our comprehensive emergency fire damage repair services can reverse many of the damages fire and smoke can cause. With 24-hour emergency response service, HL Restoration saves you and your insurance company time and money.
Our certified professionals determine the full extent of fire damage, including the impact of smoke, heat, and residues not just from fire, but also from the water used to put out the flames. When needed, treatment may include water mitigation, smoke and odor removal, cleaning and sanitation, and air vent and duct cleaning.
HL Restoration offers the following fire mitigation services:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Emergency Board-up
- Smoke and Odor Removal
- Complete Cleaning & Sanitation
- Water extraction, drying, and dehumidification
- Full building restoration – HLR is full service, we can take your fire restoration project from initial call to completion.
HL Restoration offers fire and smoke restoration services for commercial properties in the Kansas City area. With a team of licensed technicians trained and certified in fire and smoke damage restoration, commercial properties razed by fire can be salvaged and reconstructed to their pre-fire conditions.
Our team of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)-compliant technicians work closely with clients and use the latest pieces of equipment and cleaning solutions to restore their property as fast as possible.
With our comprehensive fire damage restoration services, commercial properties like office buildings, retail stores, hotels, warehouses, and more can expect a gleaming and repaired building once our team is done. We employ a thorough restoration process, from removing unrecoverable debris and cleaning soot off walls, ceilings, and other surfaces to cleaning the ventilation and drying and restoring documents and art installations.
Our team ensures the unpleasant smoke odor is neutralized, no soot remains on any surface, and that the water used to put out the fire doesn’t cause lasting damage so commercial properties can be safely utilized again.
No one is fully equipped for the devastation of a fire, but you can minimize the loss that damage can cause. No matter the size of the fire, you must act immediately to avoid further losses due to fire and smoke damage and you’ll need help from a trusted fire restoration company such as HL Restoration.
We offer comprehensive fire and smoke removal services tailored to your unique needs. Our professionals have specialized fire restoration training, guaranteeing quick cleanups and construction restoration so your home or business is brought back to pre-fire conditions.
Our Fire and Smoke Restoration Process
The HL Restoration process:
- Secure the property: Before we start restoring your property, we seal off the area for safety and security as well as to prevent soot, smoke, and odor from affecting the rest of your home or building.
- Mitigate: Water extraction, drying, and clean up. We use commercial-grade water extraction equipment, dryers, and blowers to extract water and immediately dry your area so we can start the cleaning process immediately.
- Salvage and disposal: Rugs, furniture, building materials, clothing, and other items will be removed from the area to mitigate the damage. If your items can be restored, we offer temporary storage space in our warehouses.
- Thorough cleaning: Once we’ve removed the water, we start cleaning. Our cleaning process includes cleaning, deodorizing, and disinfecting the walls, carpets, ceilings, drapes, furniture, and other surfaces.
Following the above steps, we work with the building owner and their team to start the reconstruction process. This often entails engaging a design professional, pulling the necessary permits with the authority having jurisdiction, and then commencing with the necessary restoration and repairs.
Our team works closely with all parties to include but not limited to the insurance adjuster, consultant, property manager, and owner to ensure all parties are informed every step of the way. Our team provides weekly on-site meetings and written weekly updates to all parties on every fire restoration project we perform.
Why Choose HL Restoration?
Our 24/7 fire restoration company answers your call and moves into action ASAP. We immediately secure the property and then will perform an assessment to see which fire damage repairs are needed.
When you choose us, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Quick response. A quick response prevents your space from experiencing more severe permanent damage.
- Ongoing communication. We keep you and your insurance agent and/or adjuster informed with every step that we take. We want everyone involved to understand what is happening and what they can expect.
- Trained and certified. When you work with us, you’ll be working with certified professionals who are qualified to remediate property damage caused by fire.
- Recover from fire damage with a professional by your side. Get in touch with HL Restoration today for more information about our services.
Get In Touch with Us
If you’d like to know more about our fire and smoke restoration services, get in touch with us today!
- If you urgently need our services, call (913) 890-3473 for our emergency line!
- Get in touch with us today by calling (913) 971-0500 to learn more about our services or to discuss your project further.
24 Hour Emergency Response (913) 890-3473
Fire and Smoke Restoration Services in Kansas City.