Helps Superintendent coordinate, manage and direct the day-to-day activities of assigned construction project. Helps ensure the construction project is being completed in a cost effective, safe and timely manner while adhering to established quality standards. Oversees field crew, and coordinates and supervise work of subcontractors and vendors. Co-responsible for daily inspections and safe and quality workmanship of crew and subcontractors at the job site. Helps maintains records of daily construction operations, including daily logs, delivery/receiving and timesheets. Communicates in a positive and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the oversight of the Superintendent, works to meet construction project objectives and deadlines.
- Assist in the overseeing of vendors and subcontractors in all trades and applicable scopes; ensure all quality and safety standards are adhered to.
- Help to monitor, examine and inspect all work activities and equipment on job site to ensure safety, quality and productivity of both company employees and contractors.
- Help ensure conformance to project plans and specifications.
- Communicate employee to superintendent and vendor/contractor quality, safety and/or performance issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Assist with resolving issues with suppliers, contractors, and inspectors
- Help to maintain daily job site logs as well as records of safety orientations and toolbox talks/trainings.
- Represent HarenLaughlin Restoration to others on the job site in a professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Maintain positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, tasks and assignments.
- Knowledge of and ability to understand and apply federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations related to construction and safe work practices.
- Completion of OSHA 10 course work.
- Must have adequate math skills to add and subtract measurements of 1/16” and greater