At HarenLaughlin Restoration, we know our collective success is directly linked to the success of each of our individual team members who are Honest, Professional, and Committed. If you fit these criteria’s and are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume and professional references to: email@example.com.
We are committed to providing our team members with a competitive salary, great benefits, and the opportunity to grow and expand their skills.
HarenLaughlin Restoration is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Carpenter
Reports to: Project Manager & Superintendent
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Exemplify leadership attributes such as timeliness, positive attitude, willingness to explain or instruct, direction, organization, and control.
- Always maintain a professional image and attitude with HLR staff, subcontractors, and clients.
- Follow and enforce the company safety and drug policy at all times.
- Provide an open line of communication between all employees at all times.
- Order materials or equipment as necessary and required when instructed to do so.
- Oversee subcontractors when instructed to do so.
- Instruct and demonstrate to peers and/or subordinates (when necessary) proper workmanship, installation of material, or use of equipment.
- Report all accidents to the office immediately utilizing the accident report provided.
- Establish and maintain quality of work throughout the course of the project.
- Address any and all potential issues immediately and constructively with your supervisor.
- Adhere to the on-call rotation and respond accordingly to emergency service needs as required.
- Attend training and gain knowledge through company provided training.
- Always be prepared for the task at hand, be forward thinking, and prepare for and communicate upcoming needs with peers and supervisor.
- Assist in tracking and maintaining company vehicles, tools, equipment, etc. to minimize loss and protect company assets.
- Must have and obtain a valid driver’s license
- Minimum of (3) years’ experience.
- Preferred skills to include: Finish carpentry, trim, cabinetry, drywall, paint, and water mitigation.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org