Responsible for gathering needed information to create the scope for repair and/or construction projects. Communicating with the client, field, office team and the insurance point of contact. At HarenLaughlin Restoration, we know our collective success is directly linked to the success of each individual team member who are Honest, Professional, and Committed. If you fit this criteria and are interested in joining our team, please forward your current resume and professional references.
We are committed to providing our team members with a competitive salary, great benefits, and the opportunity to grow and expand their skills.
- Help to ensure adherence to HLR safety policy and OSHA regulations, and to ensure that all job sites are meeting or exceeding these expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Respond to request for services within defined time frames as needed (includes participation in on-call rotation).
- Develop the scope of work.
- Assist in updating and maintaining RM information.
- Develop with the Superintendent the job budgets.
- Communicate with the client and/or insurance rep.
- Provide paperwork and updates within defined times to administrative team.
- Communicate with Superintendent.
- Create supplement requests as needed.
- Assist with marketing the company, working with Business Development and generating leads.
- Assist with presentations to prospective clients, providing the estimates and technical details of the scope of the work.
- Assist as needed in creating scopes for projects outside of construction work.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CREDENTIAL, LICENSES:
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have experience in construction and mitigation projects.
- Estimating specific to restoration is preferred.
- Experience in a leadership or supervisory role preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with no major restrictions required. Motor vehicle record must be acceptable to company selected insurance carrier.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to develop and maintain positive, professional and collaborative relationships.
- Strong organizational and time management skills in managing complex tasks with autonomy.
- Maintain positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations.
- Ability to manage priorities, tasks and assignments.
FLSA Status: Salaried/Exempt
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.